Set the Stage.

Learn about True & Livin' - It's Mission, Rules of Conduct and introduce yourself to the community.
Sun Zulu
Site Admin

Set the Stage.

Postby Sun Zulu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Please use this forum to introduce yourself by posting your name, a brief summary of who you are and three (3) of your interests and hobbies.

IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG (51.01 KiB) Viewed 223444 times

Adam (p/k/a Sun Zulu)
Hip Hop Emcee/Producer | Youth Mentor

Summary
Peace. My name is Sun Zulu and I am a Hip Hop artist from Baltimore, Maryland. After touring the country in 2012, I decided to return home to refine my sound and learn as much as I can about youth mentor ship. True & Livin' was a vision former acquaintances and I helped launch to connect like-minded people who want to use their talents to better their community. We all have dreams and it takes a certain grit to make them reality. May True & Livin' help manifest your dreams.

Interests & Hobbies

My interests include all forms of music, sports (the NFL and the Ravens in particular), and travelling.

Fitness is a hobby of mine, as well. I enjoy running, lifting and working out in general.

Always down for a good game of chess or a quick debate about music.

Taleah (T-bird)

Re: Set the Stage.

Postby Taleah (T-bird) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:06 pm

unnamed (15).jpg
unnamed (15).jpg (4.8 KiB) Viewed 223423 times

Taleah Edwards
School: Baltimore City College

Summary:
Hello my name is Taleah. In this program I hope to speak my mind. Putting my opinions out there but hopefully not being judged too harshly. There are not many places or programs that I think of that hold this type of concept.

Interests:
I like to talk about the problems that go on in our society.

Doing research

I appreciate conversations where I can relate to people who see the conflicts in the world

Photography and Journalism

JanelleC

Re: Set the Stage.

Postby JanelleC » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:29 am

Janelle C.
University of Maryland, Baltimore

Summary:

Currently I am in school to pursue my master ‘s degree in social work and I recently have started writing more on a regular basis. I look forward to interacting with the different writers, learning about others, and strengthening my writing.

Interests & Hobbies:

My current interest include mental health and social issues that impact the health and well being of individuals, families, and communities.

I enjoy reading, writing, and socializing with family and friends.

Health is also an important interest to me and I am continually pursing optimum health in all areas of my life; physical, mental, and spiritual.
Attachments
JanellePicture.JPG
JanellePicture.JPG (15.7 KiB) Viewed 223409 times

Return to “Introduction”